Leadership through Eyes of a Coach...Alan Booth

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

MARK FISCH Mentor

Honors to Mark Fisch

He hired me for the wrong reasons.
I did not meet the job requirements 
My current position was in a different industry

I was competing with experienced pharma reps
After 4 days of interviews, one in the field with a future peer,
He and his manager decided I was the one!

Why?

"...because it is better to train someone from scratch
rather then retrain experienced people."

After one of his field visits, I got calls from the
three other reps in the Buffalo area, wondering
what Mark was up to.

So I asked Mark about this.

He said he must be a failure because each of us
had an annual plan to grow ourselves and business.

"I only have one role: to cause my people to be successful."

No comments:

 
http://gpsadvantage.blogspot.com/