Leadership through Eyes of a Coach...Alan Booth

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Alert! Your Clients Are Talking About You




Do you know what they are saying?

When I asked one of my clients about how she thinks her clients think about her, she said they sense that “I am sometimes a hard person to deal with, my services are less than I promote and my pricing is on the low side.

That is her belief…but how do you get the truth? [It may be less harsh]

I was fortunate to have a client for 10 years.  The Executive Director who engaged me asked towards the end of the first year,

“Why do you think I keep asking you back to do more work?”

He continued, “Well, two things”:

[1] you have taken the time to really know our business and the challenges we have, and
[2] you have developed credibility by the deep relationships you have developed with my staff

No comments:

 
http://gpsadvantage.blogspot.com/