Leadership through Eyes of a Coach...Alan Booth

Monday, January 25, 2021

My Bank Is Taking Over

 


Brian Moynihan, CEO Bank of America was honored last week [January 21, 2021] as one of the the most effective CEO's in America.

But there is mud down in the grass roots at the bank.

Nearly needing a magnifying glass, I read the fine red print at the bottom of my home equity loan statement:

The next scheduled payment will be deducted from the account designated.

Three phone transfers and 23 minutes later, I discovered someone at this behemoth institution changed my account with no authorization from me or my wife.

The penalty: I could be doubling my monthly payments if I kept to my normal transactions on their Bill-Pay platform.

Gee, Brian!  Are you aware of the deterioration of what used to be a most competent work force?

With my impending change in housing, I would normally use BOA for a mortgage.

Now I have to give a vote of no confidence.

I just hope you are listening


No comments:

 
http://gpsadvantage.blogspot.com/